The photo contest “F.I.T- Where I am proud of” is a significant activity in a series of programs towards the 16th anniversary of the establishment of F.I.T Group to honor beautiful, authentic, meaningful, and memorable moments at the Group and its member companies. At the same time, it is to help improve the spirit of solidarity and strengthen the connection among all employees of the Group.
1 – Contest theme
- Theme: “F.I.T – Where I am proud of”
- Implications:To record, introduce, and spread to colleagues and the public beautiful images and vivid depictions of the production atmosphere, cultural and spiritual life, and cohesion and solidarity of the Group’s employees in the operating areas who have contributed to bringing the Group’s products and services to consumers to realize the mission of “Improving the quality of life”.
All employees, who wish to make positive contributions to the Group, from departments, offices, branches, member companies, and affiliated companies, regardless of age, occupation, and position.
3 – Contents::
- Photos depicting the attachment of employees to their units/companies when working in offices, workshops, offices, factories, raw material areas, …
- Photos of extracurricular activities or company events such as sports competitions, Team Building, Year End Party, …
- Photos of social and volunteer activities of the Group and employees such as: supporting the poor and flood-hit areas; giving medicines and distributing gifts to people in mountainous areas….
4 – Regulations and specifications:
- Entries are color/black and white photos, which can be taken from a digital camera, a regular camera, or a mobile phone… in JPEG file format with a minimum file size of 1Mb (high resolution preferred).
- Only specialized software is allowed to edit brightness, contrast, and image size. Frame, collage, deletion, or addition of details in the photos to falsify the truth are not allowed.
- Each entry must have well-informed caption (place, time, characters, and event with a clear explanation of the story in the photo). The caption must not exceed 100 words. In addition, the author may write a short paragraph of 200-500 words about the photo taken to recount memorable emotions or memories of the author. This paragraph is not required and does not affect the outcome of the entry.
- Entries can be taken before or after the contest is launched.
- Entries can be taken by the entrants or not, but the entrants have made an invention to store and discover the uniqueness of the entries.
- Entries must be non-winners of any Vietnamese or international photo contests.
- For the winning entries, the authors must be responsible for sending the original photos to the Organizing Committee upon request.
- The Organizing Committee reserves the right to remove any entry if it violates fine customs, or it suspects or has evidence of infringement without having to give a reason or explanation.
- There is no limit to the number of entries of each author.
5 – Deadline:
6. Benefits and prizes:
6.1 – Benefits:
Good quality entries are selected to be posted on the Group’s website and Facebook and will be used as materials for communication activities.
6.2 – Awards:
The prize structure in each category includes:
- 1 First Prize worth VND 5.000.000
- 2 Second Prizes worth VND 3.000.000/each
- 3 Third Prizes worth VND 1.000.000/each
- 10 Exhibition Prizes worth VND 500.000/each
The winners will be notified by the Organizing Committee via email to the whole Group. The results of the contest will also be publicly announced on the Group’s website and Facebook.